Members present: Chairman Stewart Hall (SH), Ed Hollinghurst (EH), John Clarke (JC), John Sanger (JS) and Pete Skinner (PS).
Also present: District/County Cllr. Edward Heron; Dot Wagg (clerk) and Vicky Eden.
1. Apologies for Absence: received and approved for Sue Allpress and Julia Wilkie. SH introduced Vicky Eden to Councillors and welcomed her as the new clerk (from 1st July 2015).
2. Declarations of interest: JS for NPA Development Control Planning Committee (agenda item 6).
3. Minutes of previous meetings on 5/5/15 & 26/5/15: It was unanimously RESOLVED that the minutes be accepted as an accurate record and were duly signed by the Chairman.
4. Matters arising from previous minutes:
SH - Planning, Finance, New Forest Consultative Panel & Dodington Trust.
EH - Planning, Western Escarpment, Tree Applications, Footpaths & Transportation.
SA - Cemetery & Planning.
JC - Western Escarpment, Tree Applications.
JS - Roads Hedges & Ditches & Lengthsman.
PS - Quadrant Meetings, Maintenance of Council Property.
JW - Cemetery, Downton Link, Police Liaison, Planning.
5. Public Participation: no members of the public present.
6. Planning Decision: 15/00284 Woodley, SP6 2AZ - replacement dwelling & demolition of existing dwelling - no decision reached to date.
Planning Application: no new applications.
Tree Applications: TPO/15/0481 fell 1 fir tree - Foresters, SP6 2BE - this has been approved already as the tree is dead; TPO/15/0461 prune 1 maple - Crossway SP6 2BB & TPO/15/0492 fell 1 oak, prune
beech, hazel & chestnut - no objections were raised to these two applications it was RESOLVED to accept Tree Officer's decision.
7. Broadband update: EH reported no major issues have been identified and the new site proposal seems to be progressing well, however BT will not progress work until the Wayleave has been signed.
8. Lengthsman: Lengthsman is due to visit on 19th June but SH has already cleared stinging nettles from the footpath to shop. Clerk has sent worksheet (with thanks for work already carried out). Cllr. Heron mentioned that there may be a grant available for repairs to Trims Drove footpath.
10. Roads, hedges & verges:
11. Cemetery Report:
12. Financial report: Income: £653.94 (5th April, Santander interest 2015/16); £150 (I.N. Newman).
Expenditure: cheques approved and signed for: Southern Electric £35.14 (Reading Room); £40 (internal audit); £12 Woodgreen Village Hall (hire for Parish Assembly); Clerk Salary & expenses;
£140 (cutting edge - cemetery). End of year accounts 2014/15 have been internally audited and Accounting statements and Annual governance statements for 2014/15 for external audit were approved and duly signed by Chairman.
13. Meetings attended:
The meeting ended at 9.25pm.
Date of next meeting: Tuesday 7th July 2015 at 7.30pm Reading Room.
Contact details: Dot Wagg - Clerk to Woodgreen Parish Council (until 30th June).
Email: email@example.com. Tel: 01725 514415. (normal working hours only please)
Clerk (from 1st July): Vicky Eden.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01425 655707 (normal working hours only please)
Minutes can also be found on our website: www.woodgreen-pc.gov.uk
NB: these are draft minutes until approved at next Woodgreen Parish Council Meeting
We'd love to hear from you