Woodgreen is a village with a population of 540, situated on the north-western edge of the New Forest. The whole parish of Woodgreen is within the western escarpment conservation area and Woodgreen Common has been designated as a site of special scientific interest.
Remote from the urban centres, the proximity to open forest for recreation and viewing of flora and fauna provides tranquility of great value to the residents who also appreciate the fact that the village has a friendly caring ‘heart’ with a shop, post office, pub, church, village hall and common that facilitate social activities.
COVID 19: Do you need information? If you need financial or health advice, support or just ideas to keep you occupied!
Try the Hampshire Help line 0333 370 4000
Or this really helpful website: Connecttosupporthampshire.org
And if you have difficulty accessing the website, call our Woodgreen Helpline (01725 493011) & we will find someone to help you.
- Give your views on New Forest District Council’s draft Corporate Plan
- NFDC Christmas and New Year recycling and rubbish collections, and recycling advice
- Have your say on new pop-up campsite planning controls for the New Forest
- NFDC Funding
- New Garden Waste Collection
- New Forest residents to benefit from community energy project support
- New garden waste wheeled bin service for New Forest
- Share your memorable moment in nature and help create #OurNatureStory
- Woodgreen Annual Parish Meeting
- Persons Nominated as Parish Councillors
Photos: © 2020 Bill Shepley